Today, I will demonstrate how to install Nova TV APK on FireStick. Furthermore, I’ll cover the app’s features and discuss whether it is safe and legal. You will also find the steps to set up Real Debrid with Nova TV. You can follow this guide on any FireStick or Fire TV device, including 4K Max, FireStick Lite, FireStick 3rd Gen, Fire TV Cube, FireStick 4K, and more.
What is Nova TV?
Nova TV is a popular free video streaming platform that provides different categories of movies and a variety of TV shows in HD, FHD, and 4K playback qualities.
It is worth noting that Nova TV scrapes content from other websites and doesn’t host its own content, which makes it a good choice for content discovery. I suggest integrating Nova TV with a Real Debrid and Trakt account for the optimal experience.
Nova TV lets you use external players like MX Player, VLC Media Player, and many more. This TV app also supports subtitle features in different languages so that you can watch your favorite movies and tv shows in your language.
Attention FireStick Users: Read before you continue
Your government and ISP are probably monitoring your streaming activities using your IP address 184.108.40.206 (exposed to all). You may get into serious legal trouble for streaming copyrighted videos on FireStick.
I strongly recommend getting a trusted VPN for FireStick to hide your IP address and protect your online identity.
I use ExpressVPN on all my devices as it is the most secure, fastest, and easy-to-use VPN. It comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee, and you get 3 free months with the yearly plan.
Don't miss out on the peace of mind and online security ExpressVPN provides.
Read: How to Install & Set up the best VPN on FireStick.
Is Nova TV Safe?
Unfortunately, Nova TV is not available on the official Amazon App Store. Instead, it is downloaded from an unofficial source, making it a third-party app that may raise safety concerns.
FireStickHow doesn’t have the authority to verify whether Nova TV is 100% safe for your device. However, before suggesting it to you, I wanted to ensure the app posed no risk to your privacy and device. So, I installed and used this app on my FireStick. Gladly, it caused no safety issues.
Furthermore, I scanned Nova TV through Virus Total, one of the most trusted online antivirus services. Virus Total found nothing harmful. Here is the scan result:
Is Nova TV Legal?
Nova TV sources streaming links from various online providers. Unfortunately, FireStickHow can’t verify the legality of all the streaming links available in the app.
Likely, some of the links may not have secured streaming rights from the copyright holders. Therefore, watching only the content in the public domain is best.
FireStickHow strongly discourages piracy. However, if you accidentally stream through an unverified link, I want you to be safe. Therefore, to avoid any legal hassles, I advise using a VPN like ExpressVPN or a similar service with Nova TV.
Best Nova TV Features
The following are the best Nova TV features:
- It provides an easy-to-use user interface and effortless navigation.
- The library of Nova TV contains thousands of popular free movies and TV shows.
- You get various categories within the menu of Movies & TV Shows ( like Drama, Action & Adventure, History, Family, Horror, and more.)
- Support for Real Debrid & Trakt
How to Install Nova TV APK on FireStick
This section is split into two sub-sections, setting up FireStick & installing Nova TV APK. So, let’s proceed!
Set Up FireStick for Sideloading
Since the Nova TV app is unavailable on the FireStick App Store, we will need to proceed with the installation through sideloading, which involves first setting up devices.
To sideload, we’ll install an app Downloader from the Amazon App Store and then configure it to load the Nova TV APK.
You can refer to detailed instructions on setting up Downloader. Or, use the following quick steps:
1. To install Downloader, open Search from Find. Search for Downloader and then install it.
2. To allow Downloader to download/install unknown files, explore FireStick Settings. Head to My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. After that, Enable/Turn On Downloader.
Note: If your device shows Apps from Unknown Sources, turn it ON instead.
Nova TV APK Installation Steps
Finally, here are the steps to sideload Nova TV APK on FireStick:
1. Press & hold your FireStick remote’s Home button. When the menu appears, choose Apps.
2. Locate & launch Downloader.
Note: Explore the App Library folder if you don’t see Downloader on the Your Apps & Channels screen.
3. On Downloader’s Home, choose the Empty Input on the right side.
Note: Select Allow to let Downloader access your files & folders if it’s your first launch.
4. Type novatv.app and click Go.
Note: The above URL is the official website of Nova TV APK. FireStickHow is not associated with the developers of the app. I have just mentioned the URL so you can access it for educational purposes.
5. Let Nova TV APK website load. Then, click the DOWNLOAD NOW button.
6. Once again, hit the purple Download Now button.
7. Let FireStick finish Nova TV APK download.
8. Downloader will stage Nova TV APK for installation. Choose INSTALL to proceed.
9. Once NOVA TV is installed, click DONE to close the installation screen.
10. Downloader will show you the status of the Nova TV APK. Choose Delete to clear the APK file as you have installed the app.
11. Choose Delete again to confirm your choice to remove Nova TV APK.
Congratulations! You can now use Nova TV to stream TV shows, movies, and more for free.
Wait! It looks like you are all set to start watching your favorite content on FireStick. But have you protected your online identity yet? You are under constant surveillance by the Government and ISP. Free streaming of copyrighted videos may get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, you can easily avoid online monitoring and safeguard your privacy with a trusted VPN on FireStick. A VPN will hide your IP address and online identity by encrypting your internet connection.
Please note that I am not encouraging you to violate any copyright laws. You should always watch the content available in the public domain. I am simply recommending the use of a VPN to maintain your privacy. You have every right to your privacy, which is constantly being breached these days.
I personally use ExpressVPN and have found it to be the fastest and most secure FireStick VPN. It is also the most streaming-friendly VPN I have ever used. Therefore, I highly recommend getting ExpressVPN for FireStick.
Here is how you can quickly get the ExpressVPN app on FireStick:
Step 1: Click HERE to subscribe to ExpressVPN and enjoy a 49% discount with 3 months of extended service. You are also eligible for a 30-day, full money-return guarantee.
Step 2: Download and install ExpressVPN on FireStick
- Choose the Find > Search option on the FireStick home screen on the menu bar.
- Search for ExpressVPN.
- Click the ExpressVPN icon on the following window.
- Click Download or Get on the next window
Step 3: Open ExpressVPN once you have downloaded it. Sign in with your account.
Step 4: Choose a server and click the Connect/Power button
Put your mind at ease now! You have successfully secured your streaming activities with ExpressVPN.
How to Use Nova TV APK on FireStick
Nova TV APK won’t be visible on your FireStick home. Therefore, I recommend moving its icon to the top shelf. You can do that by going to Your Apps & Channels, selecting Nova TV, and moving it to the first row of apps. You can also read an in-depth guide on creating app shortcuts on the home screen.
Launch Nova TV.
Nova TV will ask you to access your device’s photos, media, and files on launch. Select Allow.
After that, Nova TV will ask you to select the subtitles language. I’m choosing English as I want my subtitles in that language.
Read Nova TV’s Disclaimer message and click OK to continue.
Finally, you are welcome to Nova TV APK home! You’ll land in the TV Shows section. Here, you can discover shows by choosing genres like Comedy, Crime, Drama, Family, and more. You can also scroll down to explore pages like Discover, Trending, and more.
To access other sections of Nova TV, select the Tray Icon on the top left side.
You can access Movies, Calendars, WatchList, History, Collection, and Settings here.
Feel free to discover Nova TV APK to stream movies, collections, and more.
How to Integrate Real-Debrid with Nova TV
Nova TV officially supports Real Debrid! And for those who don’t know about it, it’s a service that finds premium movie and TV show links. To learn more, refer to the definitive guide about Real Debrid.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to integrate RD with Nova TV:
1. Select Three-Horizontal lines on the top left.
2. Choose Cog on the bottom side of the menu.
3. Go to the Account sub-section and choose Login to Real-Debrid.
4. Now, visit https://real-debrid.com/device on your PC/phone using a web browser. After that, enter the code you see on your FireStick. Finish the process by following the instructions on the screen.
Note: Login to your Real-Debrid account if you are logged out.
5. On success, the Login to Real-Debrid will change to Logout from Real-Debrid.
Enjoy watching movies and shows on Nova TV with the boosted power of Real-Debrid.
How to Integrate Trakt with Nova TV
Check out an in-depth Trakt guide to learn all about the service. Once done, follow the steps to connect Nova TV and your Trakt account:
1. Open Nova TV’s side menu and hit Cog.
2. Select the Account tab and Login to Trakt.tv.
3. Fire up https://trakt.tv/activate on your PC/phone’s web browser. Then, enter the code you see on Nova TV. Finally, finish the Trakt setup by following the on-screen steps.
Note: Ensure to log in to your Trakt account before you visit the link.
Use this guide to learn how to install Nova TV APK on FireStick. And if you are stuck or have questions, feel free to comment with your queries.
Leave a Reply