In this guide, I will demonstrate how to install OneFlix Kodi Build on your device. The steps mentioned in this guide apply to all Kodi-compatible devices and operating systems, including Computers, Smartphones, Firestick, Android TV, Google TV, macOS, Nvidia Shield, Raspberry Pi, and others. Later in this guide, I will also show you how to integrate Real-Debrid into the build.
What is OneFlix Kodi Build?
OneFlix is a third-party, unofficial Kodi Build to stream various movies and shows. The build is offered by the 7o9 Wizard Repository and has a nice-looking user interface.
The build uses many premium addons such as The Crew, Umbrella, Homelander, Fen, and Seren to enhance your streaming experience. OneFlix Kodi Build has many classics and the latest movies and shows on its list. The browsing option is classified into several categories to make searches easier.
Once integrated with Real-Debrid, the build lets you experience much better streaming. If you wish to access popular movies and shows from Netflix, Disney, Apple TV+, Hulu, and other platforms in just one place, OneFlix Kodi Build will do this for you.
Attention KODI Users: Read before you continue
Government and ISPs endlessly monitor your online activities using your IP address 220.127.116.11 (exposed to everyone). Kodi is an excellent platform for streaming movies, TV shows, and sports, but streaming copyrighted content can get you into legal trouble.
You should use a reliable Kodi VPN and protect your streaming activities and privacy. A VPN will hide your IP address and bypass government surveillance and geo-restrictions.
I trust and use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure Kodi VPN. It's easy to install on any Kodi device, including Amazon FireStick, PCs, and Smartphones. In addition, it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, and 3 free months with the annual plan.
Is OneFlix Kodi Build Safe?
I have used OneFlix, and safety isn’t a serious concern if the device is adequately protected. However, that’s my personal experience. Unfortunately, I can’t guarantee anything about the safety since OneFlix is an unofficial build.
Although I ran a virus scan test on VirusTotal and found that all security vendors have flagged the source URL as non-malicious. You can see the virus scan results in the screenshot below.
Is OneFlix Kodi Build Legal?
Third-party builds are unregistered and unofficial programs that can be integrated with Kodi. Unfortunately, I do not have the authority to determine whether OneFlix Build is legal.
I recommend you use a trusted VPN Service like ExpressVPN and keep your device anonymous and safe while using any unregistered build or addon.
How to Install OneFlix Kodi Build
The installation process is divided into four significant parts:
- Allowing unknown sources to be recognized on Kodi
- Adding the repository URL
- Installing the source repository
- Installing the OneFlix Build
While I guide you step by step to install the OneFlix Kodi Build, I recommend you relate each step with their corresponding screenshot.
Part 1: Allowing the Unknown Sources on Kodi
Because Kodi does not generally accept third-party addons, we will adjust the settings slightly in this installation section.
1. On Kodi’s home screen, click the Setting (Gear Icon), as shown in the screenshot below.
2. Select System.
3. Highlight the Add-ons tab and then allow Unknown Sources.
4. Proceed by choosing YES and move back to the home screen.
Part 2: Adding the repository URL
In this section, we will add the repository URL, which will allow us to install the repository that offers the addon.
1. Click the Settings icon.
2. Select File Manager.
3. Select Add Source. If you are installing the build on a computer, double-click the option.
4. Select <None>.
5. Input the repository URL as https://zaxxon709.github.io/repo and select OK.
Disclaimer: FireStickHow is not affiliated with the developers of the repository. The URL redirects to the source where the repository is located.
6. Select the name box.
7. Give a proper name to the media source. I named it OneFlix Repo. Select OK.
8. Click OK again.
9. Confirm if the name you gave to the media source appears here. If yes, move back to the home screen.
Part 3: Installation of the repository
This section will walk you through installing the repository that contains the OneFlix build.
1. Click the Settings icon.
2. Select Add-ons.
3. Choose Install from zip file.
4. Select the media source OneFlix Repo. If you gave another name, select that.
5. Select the link repository.x-x.x-Nexus.zip and wait on the screen for some time. The repository installation will happen in the background, and you can see the confirmation in the top right corner of the screen.
6. Return to the home screen When you see the installation success prompt.
Part 4: Installing the OneFlix Build
This is the last stage of the installation. Depending on your device’s internet speed, it should take another 2-3 minutes.
1. Click the Settings icon.
2. Select Add-ons.
3. Select Install from repository.
4. Select The 7o9 Repo.
5. Wait..! Did you get this message (see screenshot below)? Some of you may get this prompt. I got this while installing the build on my device. It happened because my ISP was blocking access to the unknown repository this build uses.
I resolved this issue by switching on my VPN service. I use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN.
6. When The 709 Repo opens, select Program add-ons.
7. Select 7o9 Wizard.
8. Click on Install.
9. Even when you see this installation success prompt (as shown in the image), wait on the screen.
10. Select CLOSE at the bottom of the screen.
11. Say NO to the alert (refer to the screenshot below) and return to the home screen.
12. Highlight the Add-ons option and then press the 709 Wizard thumbnail.
13. Select Build Menu.
14. Select OneFlix Version 1.8.
15. Press Continue.
16. The installation of OneFlix Build will start. Do not press the Cancel button.
17. Stay on the screen until you get an installation success message.
18. Press OK to Force Close Kodi. The installation of OneFlix Build is successful, and you should reopen Kodi to use the Build.
You have now installed OneFlix Kodi build. Let’s get a quick overview of the OneFlix Kodi Build.
Wait! It looks like you are all set to start watching your favorite content on Kodi. But have you protected your online identity yet? You are under constant surveillance by the Government and ISP. They use your IP address 18.104.22.168 to track you. Streaming free or copyrighted videos may get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, you can use a VPN to easily protect your privacy and go invisible from your Government and ISP. I use and recommend ExpressVPN with Kodi.
ExpressVPN is the fastest, most secure, and streaming-friendly VPN. It is easy to install and set up on any Kodi device, including FireStick, Smartphones, PCs, and more.
ExpressVPN, offers an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. So, if you do not like the service (I don't see why), you can get a full refund within 30 days.
Please remember that we encourage you to use a VPN to maintain your privacy. However, we do not condone breaking copyright laws.
Before you start using Kodi for streaming, here is how you can protect yourself with ExpressVPN:
Step 1: Sign up for ExpressVPN Here
Step 3: Open the ExpressVPN app on your device. Sign in with your account. Click the connect/power button to connect to the VPN
Great! You have successfully secured yourself with the best Kodi VPN.
An Overview of the OneFlix Kodi Build
The user interface of OneFlix Kodi Build is quite simple and self-explanatory. On the screen below, you can see two main sections: Box Office Movies and Recent TV Premieres. You can keep scrolling toward the right to view the list of movies and shows.
Similarly, you can see Popular Movies and Popular TV Premieres. Keep scrolling towards the right to see the unending list of programs.
A SEARCH box is also available on the screen’s top left. The menu classifies the movies and shows through various filters such as 4K Releases, Trending Now, Documentaries, Genres, Decades, Latest on Netflix, Latest on Amazon Prime, Latest on Hulu, Latest on Apple TV+, and many more.
Integrate Real-Debrid to OneFlix Kodi Build
Real-Debrid is a premium link provider. It enables you to access high-quality streaming links on Kodi Builds. If you want to access HD content up to 4K with minimal buffering, Real-Debrid is the solution. Here, I will show you how to integrate Real-Debrid into the OneFlix Kodi Build.
1. Press the Settings icon, as shown in the screenshot below.
2. Under Maintenance & Tools, select Trakt & Debrid.
3. Select Real-Debrid.
4. Click on Authorize.
5. At the end, visit the link https://real-debrid.com/device and enter the code provided on your screen.
Integrating Real-Debrid into Kodi will improve your streaming experience with a cool Build like OneFlix.
I hope this article on how to install OneFlix Kodi Build has been helpful to you. If there is anything else you would like to inquire about the build or Kodi in general, leave your message in the comment section below, and I will respond at the earliest.