Amazon FireStick, ever since its advent, has brought the entire world of content under one umbrella. From OTT content, news, and sports to daily updates, weather forecasts, and podcasts, Amazon FireStick has made it available whatever you feel like watching.
In this article, I will show you how to install Smart IPTV on FireStick, and I will also show you how to get the best out of your Fire TV with the help of Smart IPTV on FireStick. This article will be a detailed guide on Smart IPTV to help you get started with it.
Before we start, let us take a deeper look at IPTVs.
What Is an IPTV?
The term IPTV stands for Internet-based Protocol Television. It is a substitute method of delivering live TV and online content to the user with the help of internet protocol.
An IPTV service provider can provide anything and everything on the IPTV. As a substitute for television cable connection, most smart TV users these days employ the services of an IPTV service provider.
The main reason for this shift in the spectrum by the users is the competitive pricing offered by the IPTV service providers. Priced considerably lower than the cable prices and the subscription rates of popular OTT services, IPTVs are slowly gaining a steady foothold in digital entertainment.
How Does IPTV Work?
To date, you are accustomed to surfing through the channels on your TV and browsing the internet separately, and IPTV brings both of these activities under one roof.
An IPTV service delivers you content that can be found on TV channels via internet protocol which is usually used when you are browsing the internet. By combining these two activities, IPTVs have been able to provide content to the end-users at a cut price compared to cable and internet operators.
What Is an IPTV Management Service?
A particular IPTV service is usually dedicated to streaming only one specific type of content. Now, if you wish to stream several IPTV services, you would need something more than streaming apps or streaming channels.
This is where an IPTV management service comes in. It allows you to add multiple IPTV subscriptions in one app so that you can watch them any time you want without any hassle.
Smart IPTV on FireStick – A Brief Overview
Smart IPTV is an IPTV service that lets you access multiple playlists on your Amazon Fire TV simultaneously. It serves as a management service for IPTV on FireStick for end-users.
One important thing to remember about Smart IPTV is that it does not have any native channels. It is merely a platform that helps integrate multiple playlists of different IPTV on FireStick available in the market.
Do I Have to Pay for Smart IPTV on FireStick?
A platform of this nature will not be coming for free, and you will have to pay a subscription fee to avail the services of Smart IPTV on FireStick.
But guess what? It is not so much a subscription fee as it is a one-time fee. Yes. You only have to pay 6.10 dollars. This activation fee will entail a lifetime subscription to the Smart IPTV services on FireStick.
Attention FireStick Users: Read before you continue
Your government and ISP are probably monitoring your streaming activities. You will likely get into serious legal trouble if caught streaming copyrighted videos on your FireStick. Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed to everyone. Therefore, I strongly recommend getting a trusted VPN for FireStick and hiding your online identity.
I use ExpressVPN on all my devices as it is the most reliable, secure, and fastest VPN. Enjoy effortless installation on any device and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, when you sign up for the annual plan, you'll get 3 months free. Don't miss out on the peace of mind and online security ExpressVPN provides.
How to Install Smart IPTV (SIPTV) on the FireStick?
I have broken down the Smart IPTV installation process on FireStick into five sections. Without wasting any more time, let us begin.
Downloader app – Why is it necessary?
Downloader app is an application available on the Amazon app store of your FireStick. As its name suggests, it is used to download applications that cannot be found on the Amazon app store.
So, if you want to sideload any third-party apps from unknown sources on your FireStick, the Downloader app allows you to do so.
How to Install Downloader App on FireStick
1. Head over to Home Screen > Find. Go to the home screen of your Amazon FireStick.
2. Type Downloader in the search bar. Select Downloader from the search results.
3. Select Get. Then wait for the download and installation process of Downloader.
4. Once you are done, you can launch Downloader by selecting the Open option. Or you can exit that screen by selecting the Done option.
Tweak Amazon FireStick Settings
Now that you have installed Downloader, you need to tweak the settings of your Fire TV. Let me show you the process to do so.
1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and go to the main screen of your FireStick.
2. Highlight the Settings option and go to the Settings menu.
3. In the Settings menu, you will find an option that says My Fire TV. Select that option.
4. A list of options will pop up on the next screen. Scroll through the list and select the option that says Developer Options.
5. Once the next window comes on, you will see an option on the screen that says Install Unknown Apps.
Please note that if you have the old Fire TV interface, this option will appear as Apps from unknown sources. Select this option.
6. Now, you will see the Downloader app listed. By default, the permission is going to be OFF. It would be best if you turn this ON.
Once you are done with this step, you are set to install Smart IPTV on FireStick.
Steps to Install Smart IPTV on FireStick
Now that you have the Downloader application installed and have made the necessary changes to your Amazon Fire TV let us get to the part where you install Smart IPTV on FireStick.
1. Long press the Home button on your FireStick remote until a popup menu opens.
2. From the popup menu, select the option that says Apps.
3. When the app list opens on your Fire TV, select the Downloader icon to launch Downloader.
4. Wait for the app to launch. When the app opens, you will see a search bar where you will be instructed to type in a URL.
Type in the following URL: https://www.firestickhow.com/smart
5. Then select the Go option.
6. Wait for the system to download Smart IPTV on FireStick.
7. Once the download is finished, the Downloader will automatically run the app for you. Select the Install option on the screen to start the process of installing Smart IPTV on FireStick.
8. Next screen shows App installed window. Select the Done option on that window.
9. You will be taken back to the initial Downloader window where you downloaded the Smart IPTV app. Click Delete. Your Fire TV has already installed the app. So you do not need the Smart IPTV apk file anymore.
10. You will be taken back to the initial Downloader window where you downloaded the Smart IPTV app. Click Delete. Your Fire TV has already installed the app. So you do not need the Smart IPTV apk file anymore.
You have successfully finished the process of installing Smart IPTV on FireStick. Once you are installing Smart IPTV on your FireStick, let me help you move it to the main screen of your FireStick for easy access.
Move Smart IPTV to Your Amazon FireStick Home screen
Now that you have completed the process to install Smart IPTV on FireStick, I will show you how to move it to the home screen of your Fire TV. This way, you can access it whenever you boot up FireStick without any hassle.
1. Long press the Home button on the remote of your Fire TV Stick.
2. The following screen will feature a popup menu with an option called Apps.
3. This window will show you a list of all the apps on your Fire TV Stick or Fire TV Cube. Highlight the icon for the Smart IPTV app. Do NOT press Select. Instead, press the Options button on your remote once you have highlighted the icon for the Smart IPTV app. (The button has three horizontal lines drawn on it.)
4. You will see that a floating menu will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. Select the Move option from the menu.
5. Now move the Smart IPTV app icon to the top row. Then press the Select button on your remote.
6. Press the Home button to go back to your main screen. You will see the Smart IPTV app icon on your home screen.
Now that you have the Smart IPTV app installed on your FireStick let me quickly walk you through the workings of the app.
How to Access Smart IPTV on Your FireStick
If you are a new user, you might have trouble finding apps the first few times on your Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Cube. So let me show you how you can access Smart IPTV on your FireStick.
Smart IPTV is an installed application on your FireStick. There are multiple ways to access the installed applications on your FireStick, and let us take a look at how we can do it.
1. Go to the Settings menu of your FireStick.
2. Select the option that says Application from the menu.
3. Select the Manage Installed Applications option.
4. Select Smart IPTV from that list.
5. Select Launch application.
1. Long press the Home button on your FireStick remote.
2. A popup menu will appear. Select the option called Apps.
3. Select Smart IPTV from the list. Then wait for the Application to launch.
1. Select the Three dots option on your FireStick home screen.
2. Select Smart IPTV from the list of apps. Wait for the app to run.
How Much Does Smart IPTV Cost?
Smart IPTV is a paid service. So you will have to spend money to avail their services. They provide you with a 7-day trial period so that you can understand what you would be getting for your money.
Smart IPTV charges a one-time fee of $6.05. There are no regular payments needed, and only this one. To activate your premium subscription, go to the URL below on your android devices or PC browser.
What Is the Use of Smart IPTV on Your FireStick
Once you open the Smart IPTV application, the first screen will contain the image of a remote detailing all the functions that the various remote buttons will perform.
This screen, as you can see, also contains a device MAC address. You will need it in a short while. You will also see an URL: my.siptv.app on the screen.
1. Open the browser on your PC or Android device.
2. Enter the URL given above. (It will redirect you to https://siptv.app/mylist/)
3. Remember that MAC address I asked you to remember for later use? Enter it here to start your free trial. You will also need to upload the M3U link or EPG URL provided by your IPTV service provider here.
Feel free to add as many playlists as you want. You can also choose to play a file from your local device here.
If you wish to keep the playlist you made during the trial period, you should remember to activate your premium membership before the trial period ends. Else you will lose all of your working playlists. And then you would have to start afresh.
Best Smart IPTV features
1. If you have subscriptions to multiple IPTV services, you can add them all to Smart IPTV. But you have to remember that Smart IPTV does not have any channels on its own. So if you want to watch live TV, free movies, satellite channels, and sports, Smart IPTV is one of the best IPTV players.
2. Smart IPTV is available on the Google play store. You can install it from the Google Play Store on your android devices. But it needs to be sideloaded on your FireStick.
3. You can add whichever playlist you want on Smart IPTV. If you have a subscription to a particular playlist, you can add it here. Smart IPTV lets you view every playlist you have a subscription to in one location. So if you are someone who is not restricted to using one playlist, Smart IPTV is a good option for you.
4. You can add M3U and EPG URLs provided by any streaming apps to Smart IPTV. Smart IPTV is optimized to integrate URLs from all streaming apps seamlessly. Smart IPTV lets you stream channels as long as you have the requisite URL. You need absolutely nothing else.
5. Smart IPTV lets you stream channels as long as you have the requisite URL. You need absolutely nothing else.
For the cost of a one-time fee of $6.05, I find Smart IPTV to be a paid service that is worth the money. You get one of the best IPTV players in the market, and Smart IPTV is also renowned for its IPTV management services.
If you have read this far, you are fully aware of how good a Smart application IPTV is. So install it today and avail the free trial period. Just remember to activate your premium Smart IPTV subscription before your trial period ends so that you do not lose the playlists you have added to Smart IPTV.