The following blog will review Shack TV IPTV for FireStick and Android. It will also describe the service’s premium plans and safety status. The guide applies to all Android-powered devices like Fire TVs and FireSticks.
NOTE: FireStickHow.com does not own or operate any IPTV services. Also, we don't verify the security and legality of any service.
What’s Shack TV IPTV?
Shack TV IPTV is an Internet protocol television service offering thousands of live channels. You can access over 35,000 live channels in HD resolution. Moreover, the service offers 14,000+ movies and 500+ TV shows in the VOD section.
Shack TV IPTV features 300+ Canadian channels, 5000+ US channels, and 500+ UK channels. The channels offer diverse content, including sports, entertainment, news, etc.
Shack TV IPTV is a cheap and affordable service. The base plan starts at $10/ month only for one connection. But that’s not it. The Shack TV app is super user-friendly and simplistic. It features a bright and appealing design and is easy to navigate.
Moreover, you can install the app on all devices powered by Android, including phones, tablets, smart TVs, and more.
Attention FireStick Users: Read before you continue
Your government and ISP are probably monitoring your streaming activities using your IP address 126.96.36.199 (exposed to all). You may get into serious legal trouble for streaming copyrighted videos on FireStick.
I strongly recommend getting a trusted VPN for FireStick to hide your IP address and protect your online identity.
Don't miss out on the peace of mind and online security ExpressVPN provides.
Is Shack TV IPTV Safe & Legal?
Unfortunately, the safety status of Shack TV IPTV is not clearly defined. The app is unavailable on the Amazon Store and must be sideloaded. The unavailability in the app store is a big question of Shack TV’s safety status.
Third-party apps are not regularly tested and may contain malware or viruses. These can damage your device and may cause cyber threats. Therefore, always thoroughly research an app before installing it on your gadgets.
Here are the results of running the Shack TV IPTV APK file on VirusTotal to give you a head start.
Next, the legal status of Shack TV IPTV is also complicated. Third-party apps may offer pirated or copyrighted content. It can cause serious legal issues, especially in countries with strict copyright laws.
So, always watch copyright-free content in the public domain. Furthermore, opt for a VPN while using such applications to secure your online connection completely.
Something like ExpressVPN will help you conceal your online activities, thus bypassing legal troubles.
Pricing of Shack TV IPTV
Shack TV IPTV is known for being an affordable and cheap IPTV service. It offers the most value for money, as you can access thousands of live TV channels via Shack TV. The service lets you choose among various premium plans.
Please visit shacktv.org to buy the subscription.
Shack TV offers a diverse range of plans, starting from $9.90 monthly for one connection to $180 yearly for 3 connections.
Third-party IPTV services are usually unreliable and may stop working without notice. Therefore, I recommend buying a short-duration plan.
Features of Shack TV IPTV
Shack TV IPTV is an decent platform for viewing thousands of live TV channels and VOD content. Here are some of the features of the service:
- The subscription plans for Shack TV IPTV are affordable. The base package is only $9.99/ month.
- Users can find thousands of live channels and VOD content on Shack TV IPTV. There’s something for everyone.
- The Shack TV IPTV app is user-friendly and easy to navigate. All the sections and menus are marked.
- It’s an ad-free service and runs no risk of cyber threats.
- The app can be installed on all Android devices, including Fire TVs, FireSticks, Android smartphones, and more.
How to Install Shack TV IPTV on FireStick?
Shack TV IPTV is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. However, you can sideload the app easily on your FireStick. Here is what you need to do:
- Step 1: Preparing Fire TV for Shack TV IPTV
- Step 2: Sideloading Shack TV IPTV APK
Follow the sections below to complete the installation.
Preparing Fire TV for Shack TV IPTV
Part 1 of the installation comprises downloading another application called Downloader and setting it up.
Downloader is officially available on the app store. Therefore, the installation won’t take long. Here are the brief steps.
1. Look up for Downloader by going to Find > Search from the FireStick home screen.
2. Next, access the Fire TV Settings menu and select the My Fire TV tab. Scroll to the Developer Options and select the Install Unknown Apps menu. Lastly, please navigate to the Downloader tab and toggle the switch to turn it on.
Sideloading Shack TV IPTV APK
Once you’ve prepared Downloader for sideloading, the next step is to get the app. Follow these steps to sideload Shack TV IPTV APK on Fire TV via the Downloader application.
1. Press the Three Square icon on Fire TV Home to open the Apps & Channels menu. Then, scroll to and select the Downloader icon.
2. The Downloader will load and launch. First, select the Home menu to open it. Then, press the tab titled Enter a URL or Search Term.
3. Immediately, a tiny virtual keypad will pop up. Use it to enter shacktv.org/shackiptvapp.apk in the search field. Then, press Go.
Disclaimer: FireStickHow.com does not host this APK. The URL leads to an external source. We are not affiliated with the developers of Shack TV IPTV.
4. The Shack TV IPTV app will start to download. You can review the File download progress in the Status popup menu.
5. Next, you will view a Shack IPTV installation menu. Press Install to continue.
6. Again, you can view the Installation progress on the screen.
7. Soon, you will receive a Shack TV IPTV Ready to launch! Notification. Press the Done button.
8. Now that you’ve downloaded the app using Downloader, the APK file for Shack IPTV is no longer required. So, press the Delete button in the status menu to remove the file from your device.
9. Again, select Delete to confirm your choice.
This is how you install Shack TV on FireStick.
Wait! It looks like you are all set to start watching your favorite content on FireStick. But have you protected your online identity yet? You are under constant surveillance by the Government and ISP. Free streaming of copyrighted videos may get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, you can easily avoid online monitoring and safeguard your privacy with a trusted VPN on FireStick. A VPN will hide your IP address and online identity by encrypting your internet connection.
Please note that I am not encouraging you to violate any copyright laws. You should always watch the content available in the public domain. I am simply recommending the use of a VPN to maintain your privacy. You have every right to your privacy, which is constantly being breached these days.
I personally use ExpressVPN and have found it to be the fastest and most secure FireStick VPN. It is also the most streaming-friendly VPN I have ever used. Therefore, I highly recommend getting ExpressVPN for FireStick.
Here is how you can quickly get the ExpressVPN app on FireStick:
Step 1: Click HERE to subscribe to ExpressVPN and enjoy a 49% discount with 3 months of extended service. You are also eligible for a 30-day, full money-return guarantee.
Step 2: Download and install ExpressVPN on FireStick
- Choose the Find > Search option on the FireStick home screen on the menu bar.
- Search for ExpressVPN.
- Click the ExpressVPN icon on the following window.
- Click Download or Get on the next window
Step 3: Open ExpressVPN once you have downloaded it. Sign in with your account.
Step 4: Choose a server and click the Connect/Power button
Put your mind at ease now! You have successfully secured your streaming activities with ExpressVPN.
How to Install & Setup Shack TV IPTV on Android?
Again, Shack TV IPTV is unavailable on many app stores, including the Google Play Store. Therefore, to download the app on Android, you must install it via the Shack TV IPTV APK file.
The steps are easy and quick. Here’s what you have to do:
1. First, access a web browser on your Android and enter shacktv.org/shackiptvapp.apk in the address bar.
2. The file will immediately download on your device. Next, access the Downloads section and select the file named shackiptvapp.apk.
3. Now, press the Install button to download the file on your Android device.
4. After a few moments, you will view an App installed notification. Now, press Done.
5. And that’s it. The Shack TV IPTV is now available on your device. Launch the app and enter your Username and Password. Then, press Login to start using the IPTV service.
How to Use Shack TV IPTV?
Although installing Shack TV IPTV on Fire TV is a bit elaborate, using the app is straightforward and uncomplicated. The IPTV features a user-friendly design and is the best choice for new users.
Once you download Shack TV IPTV, create the app shortcut on Fire TV Home. Shortcuts are a great way to keep certain apps accessible and easily located.
In the Apps & Channels menu, press the Shack TV icon to launch the app.
The app will quickly start loading. Give it a few seconds.
The Login page will open when the app launches. Here, you must complete the sign-in. So, start by pressing the Username tab.
Enter your Username and press Next.
Next, enter your Password and again press Next.
Once you’ve entered the required details, press the Login button. You can now enjoy all the fantastic live TV channels.
However, if the login attempt is unsuccessful, you can press the Refresh DNS button in red.
Immediately, you will receive a ‘DNS refreshed successfully‘ notification. It means the DNS has been refreshed, and the cache has been cleared. You can log in again to start using Shack TV IPTV.
How many channels are available on Shack TV IPTV?
Shack TV IPTV offers over 3,500 live channels from the UK, the USA, and Canada. The live channels feature a variety of content, including sports, news, entertainment, and more. Moreover, you can catch popular networks like CNN, BBC, ABC, etc., via Shack TV IPTV.
Which devices support Shack TV IPTV?
Luckily, Shack TV is supported by all devices running on Android. It includes smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, Fire TVs, FireSticks and more.
Is Shack TV IPTV safe and legal?
Unfortunately, the safety and legal status of Shack TV IPTV is undetermined. It means we’re unsure whether the application is entirely okay to use. Therefore, the best solution is to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN to secure your activity.
What’s Refresh DNS on the Shack TV login screen?
The Refresh DNS button on the Shack TV login screen helps refresh the DNS records to keep them updated. It also clears cache and resolver caches to stabilize the network and improve performance.
We conclude the Shack TV IPTV review for FireStick and Android. With thousands of live TV channels and on-demand content, Shack TV is a one-stop shop for users. It includes movies, TV shows, news, and sports content. However, one downside of Shack TV is its unavailability in official stores. It causes people to question the safety and legal status of the application. However, apart from that, things are looking pretty good for Shack TV IPTV.