In this article, I’ll show how to install Elementum Addon on Kodi. Furthermore, I will touch upon what Elementum is, whether it is safe & legal, the features of the addon, how to use it, and more. This guide is eligible for all Kodi-supported platforms like Mac, FireStick, Android, Windows, Linux, etc.
What Is Elementum Addon
Elementum is one of the few Kodi addons that use its own provider program to offer movies and TV shows. Unlike other third-party Kodi addons, Elementum doesn’t rely on any premium service to collect content links.
You just need to install the free Elementum Burst program with Elementum to stream your favorite content for free. Elementum also lets you add your custom torrents and link your Trakt account.
Elementum is one of the most versatile, customizable, and feature-full Kodi addons.
Attention KODI Users: Read before you continue
Government and ISPs endlessly monitor your online activities using your IP address 22.214.171.124 (exposed to everyone). Kodi is an excellent platform for streaming movies, TV shows, and sports, but streaming copyrighted content can get you into legal trouble.
You should use a reliable Kodi VPN and protect your streaming activities and privacy. A VPN will hide your IP address and bypass government surveillance and geo-restrictions.
I trust and use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure Kodi VPN. It's easy to install on any Kodi device, including Amazon FireStick, PCs, and Smartphones. In addition, it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, and 3 free months with the annual plan.
Read: How to Install & Use the best VPN for Kodi.
Is Elementum Addon Safe?
Unfortunately, as Elementum is a third-party addon, there’s no way to get a satisfying answer regarding its safety.
Until it’s a security professional, no forum or user can label Elementum as safe for Kodi users. At FireStickHow, we are FireStick and Kodi experts but not security geeks. So, we can’t guarantee that Elementum is safe for your device.
However, I ran a virus check on The WareHouse Repository zip file. And to my surprise, it passed the test – check it yourself:
Is Elementum Legal?
Yes and no, let me elaborate.
There’s nothing wrong with Elementum scraping free-to-use streaming links on the world wide web. But the problem arrives with the legitimacy of links provided by Elementum.
Are they pirated? Torrent links? Nobody knows! And that makes the Elementum legal stance unknown.
At www.FireStickHow.com, we can’t check whether the links are legal or illegal due to the lack of resources. So? What’s left? Simply use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN when using Elementum – all problems solved! ExpressVPN masks your online streaming data and ensures you stay out of any legal trouble.
Features of Elementum Addon
Here’s a glimpse of the greatness you get with Elementum:
- Tailored provider program, Elementum Burst
- 100% free to use
- Content-full movies and TV shows section
- Trakt support
How to Install Elementum Kodi Addon
To install Elementum, you’ll have to go through the three-part process.
Follow the parts in the planted order to make the most out of the guide.
Part 1 – Unknown Sources
The first step is to enable unknown sources on Kodi – here’s how it breaks down:
1. Click the Settings icon on your screen’s top left side under the Kodi logo.
2. On the Kodi settings menu, pick System – in the bottom right corner.
3. On the left pane, go to the Add-ons tab.
4. Toggle on the Unknown sources option on your right side.
5. A warning message from Kodi will appear. click Yes to continue to turn on Unknown sources.
6. Under Unknown sources, choose -Update official add-ons from.
7. When the window appears, choose Any repositories.
Note: You’ll get automatic updates for unofficial addons by following steps six and seven.
Part 2 – Install The WareHouse Repository
Next up, you have to load The WareHouse Repository to access Elementum:
1. Access the Kodi settings menu by clicking on the Gear Cog icon.
2. Explore File manager.
3. Choose the Add source option.
Note: If your file manager list is crowded with sources, the Add source option will be available at the end of the list.
4. Open <None> under the Enter the paths or browse for the media locations heading.
5. Enter https://tiny.one/TheWH and press OK.
Note: The official URL of The WareHouse Repository is long. That’s why I have made it short. But we want to clarify that FireStickHow isn’t affiliated with the repo owners.
6. TheWH is the default name of the source. But you can change it. To do so, select the input box that reads TheWH.
7. I won’t change the name as it’s perfect. Click OK to confirm the name change.
Note: You can select any name, but I recommend choosing something easy like TheWH.
8. On Add file source window, click OK to make the final save call.
9. Everything is okay if you didn’t encounter any errors and the repo’s name is in the list.
10. Go back to the settings screen of Kodi and choose Add-ons.
11. Choose Install from zip file.
12. An auto-update reminder will appear on your screen regarding unofficial addons/repos. click Yes to continue.
13. Choose repository.thewarehouse-22.6.8.zip.
Note: There’s always a possibility that the version number of the repo or the zip file’s name may change.
14. When you see The WareHouse Repository Add-on installed notification, it’s time to move on to the next part.
Part 3 – How to Install Elementum addon
Finally, use the steps below to install the Elementum Kodi addon:
1. On the Add-ons page, go inside Install from repository.
2. Open The WareHouse Repository by Tech E Coyote.
3. Discover the Video add-ons folder.
4. Go to the E section and choose Elementum.
5. Elementum dashboard will appear. pick Install on the bottom right side.
6. Kodi will inform that some additional add-ons will also install with Elementum. Click OK to allow.
7. Wait for Kodi to fetch the necessary files from the repository. And then it’ll install them.
8. Elementum Add-on installed notification will pop up on the success.
9. An Elementum prompt will appear to ask you about installing its official multi-provider, Burst. Click Yes.
10. You’ll be asked to download Burst. Choose Yes.
11. Let Elementor handle downloading required files and installing them.
12. When everything is done, you’ll see a message – Elementum Installation successful, enjoy Elementum Burst.
Woah! That was a mouthful but believe me, the Elementum Kodi addon is worth your effort.
Wait! It looks like you are all set to start watching your favorite content on Kodi. But have you protected your online identity yet? You are under constant surveillance by the Government and ISP. They use your IP address 126.96.36.199 to track you. Streaming free or copyrighted videos may get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, you can use a VPN to easily protect your privacy and go invisible from your Government and ISP. I use and recommend ExpressVPN with Kodi.
ExpressVPN is the fastest, most secure, and streaming-friendly VPN. It is easy to install and set up on any Kodi device, including FireStick, Smartphones, PCs, and more.
ExpressVPN, offers an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. So, if you do not like the service (I don't see why), you can get a full refund within 30 days.
Please remember that we encourage you to use a VPN to maintain your privacy. However, we do not condone breaking copyright laws.
Before you start using Kodi for streaming, here is how you can protect yourself with ExpressVPN:
Step 1: Sign up for ExpressVPN Here
Step 2: Download ExpressVPN on your device by clicking HERE
Step 3: Open the ExpressVPN app on your device. Sign in with your account. Click the connect/power button to connect to the VPN
Great! You have successfully secured yourself with the best Kodi VPN.
How to Use Elementum Kodi Addon
Here’s a detailed walkthrough of the Elementum Kodi addon:
First, go to Kodi’s home and launch the Add-ons tab.
Then, from the Video add-ons sub-tab, open Elementum.
Elementum is divided into twelve sections: Movies, TV Shows, Torrents, Search, and more.
Unless you are a Kodi power user, you’ll only find two sections attractive – Movies and TV Shows.
Let’s march forward and explore some sections of the mighty Elementum Kodi addon.
Do you want to land on the planet of everything related to films? Open the Movies tab.
You’ll find sections based on Trakt and TMDB like Popular lists, Trending, Most Collected, Box Office, Top Rated, and more.
I want to explore the popular lists on Trakt, so I choose the second sub-section – Trakt > Popular lists.
I see all the lists currently popular on the Trakt platform, like Latest 4K Releases, Latest Releases, etc.
Head towards the TV Shows section of Elementum.
You’ll find folders similar to the Movies section, like Most Watched, Top Rated, Trending, etc. And some unique ones like Recent Episodes, Recent Shows, and more.
Want to find a TV show or movie? Go to the Search section.
Select New search.
Enter any search term. I’m entering best. Then, click OK.
Let Elementum Burst, the addon’s official provider, find what you are looking for.
Next, you’ll get the list of the best available streams matching your search terms. Then, to play a link, click on it.
Other sections like Torrents, Add Torrent, Torrents history, Providers, and Changelog are for pro users. Lastly, there are special settings menu Settings for Elementum Burst provider.
Here, you can configure the settings of the Elementrum Burst provider to find the best content links.
But again, don’t change any settings inside it if you are uncomfortable with Kodi third-party apps.
How to Set Up Trakt with Elementum
Trakt provides the convenience of syncing your content history, watch hours, and more amongst supported services.
By following the steps below, you can easily integrate your Trakt account with Elementum:
1. On Elementum home, scroll to the end and choose Settings.
2. When Elementum – Settings window comes up, scroll down its tab.
3. On the Trakt tab, select Authorize Elementum on Trakt.tv.
4. Using your smartphone or PC, visit https://trakt.tv/activate on a web browser. Enter the code and sign into your account if you aren’t already logged into Trakt.
Complete the setup by following the on-screen steps.
5. On completion, you’ll receive a notification on Kodi – Elementum Successfully authorized for Trakt.tv.
This guide demonstrated how to install Elementum Kodi addon. How does it work for you? Please feel free to share your experience in the comments box below.
Leave a Reply